Sunday, September 30, 2012

Day 1:

Here is to day one: hurrah!
I've decided to start a blog, just to jot down my journey to a (hopefully) happy life and marriage.

What my finish line consists of:
  • Becoming a Pediatrician. Making it through Med school, and Residency, in one piece. 
  • Successfully being married. Having a magnificent ceremony with the man I love.
  • Having my first child by 28. I would love to be a mom.
What I currently must get through:
  • The four years of college as a BioMed student. Maintaining my 4.0 (one can dream).
  • Do everything to stay successful, and positive. Depression is a toughie.
  • Plan a my wedding. I think a three years start is good. 
Anyways, this is just a collage of things I aspire for, want to overcome, and my dreams and passions. Enjoy. For this is just day one.


No comments:

Post a Comment